- Breaking the Stigma: Portraying Opioid Use Disorder as a Treatable Health Condition
- Can Methadone Clinics and their neighbors find common ground?
- Confusion over Methadone Peak and Trough Levels
- Impact of Short-Acting Heroin versus Long-Acting Methadone Administered on a Chronic Basis in Humans
- Maryland clinics receive $1.8 million to treat heroin, opioid addicts
- Methadone and Weight Gain
- One Young Mother’s Battle With Opiate Addiction
- Pain Management Study Reveals Patient Confusion About Opioid Addiction
- Stop Stigmatizing How We Recover from Drug Addiction
- Traveling While on Methadone: Is Guest Dosing Possible?